Support and Training Specialist
Do you want to be part of an exciting and growing company?
KidReports is a company dedicated to providing more digital tools to preschools,
child care centers and schools. We help connect parents with schools &
provide teachers with more tools to digitally manage their classrooms.
We are looking for an independent and self-motivated Support and Training
Specialist to help with our growing list of clients.
Job responsibilities include the following:
Provide tech support via email, online tools and phone service.
Facilitate online trainings and webinars.
Provide ongoing customer and service support.
- Work with our internal team to incorporate customer feedback and suggestions into the product roadmap
- Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent work experience (preferably in Early Childhood Education).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Patient, outgoing and friendly personality.
- Self-motivated professional willing to provide exceptional service.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Preferred: Child Care or Early Childhood Education experience.
Other helpful skills:
- Social media
- Teaching experience
The KidReports team will provide all support and training to get started. Position is based in Colorado Springs, with partial remote/work from home opportunities available for the right candidate.
To apply, send us your cover letter and resume.